Saturday, February 25, 2017

Wisteria Watercolor Paintings

Guys, I am so thrilled to finally finish my wisteria paintings, a sneak peek of which I shared in my last post. The paintings are now available on my Etsy store. They make perfect accent pieces to get your room out of a rut and infuse it with warmth and color. And together they make for a stunning wisteria gallery wall! 

If you'd like to purchase original paintings, click here. And if you simply wish to see how the finished paintings look, then scroll down :) 







This wooden frame is love! I have a tutorial on it coming soon. To stay in the loop with my latest posts, be sure to enter your email address in "Follow by email" and press "Submit" (it's right there on the left hand side bar!)

Have a nice day you all! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment