Monday, October 17, 2016

Hello!

I have been busy this weekend giving the blog a fresh little makeover. I have added some cute buttons on the right so that you can easily follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and added a direct link to my Etsy shop in case you feel like purchasing original watercolor paintings for your home or as a gift for your loved ones this Christmas. 

I took a break from the blog for a while to look after my little baby. Being a first time mum is crazzzy! Especially when you are living in a foreign country far away from your family. This past one year and a half has been one hell of a roller coaster ride but so worth it all. 

And during this time I rediscovered my love for watercolors. I don't know why I have been shying away from it. If you have never worked with watercolors before then do try them out, trust me you'll love it! 

I also finally managed to set up my online store. When you are a stay-at-home mother to a tiny, super active toddler, and are trying to keep it all together - the mayhem of what we call the parenting or family life - you need an outlet that help define you as a person; a person outside the realm of a mother. Painting for me is that outlet, something that keeps me sane amidst the whirlwind of raising a toddler and keeping the family life running smoothly. And my little online shop is an icing on cake :)

Landscape painting, that got me started on watercolors again

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. Have a fabulous week you all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment